Thai Style Pear & Chicken Salad
Preparation Time: N/A
Cooking Time: N/A
- 1 pear, cut into wedges
- 1 lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 100 g skinless chicken breast, cooked and sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 clove garlic (optional)
- Serve with ½ cup cooked basmati or brown rice
Combine the pear, cucumber, chicken, mint and coriander.
Mix together the lime juice, honey and fish sauce and garlic. Pour the dressing over the salad, mix through and serve.
- Serve in lettuce cups for an instant san choy bau.
- Fill into softened rice paper for quick and easy rice paper rolls.