Preparation Time: N/A
Cooking Time: N/A
- 2 ripe Packham’s Triumph pears
- 1 tablespoon Peri Peri seasoning / chilli flakes
- 4 tablespoon bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 250 g blue cheese
- Salad leaves to serve
- Lavosh / crispy bread to serve
Peel and quarter Packham’s Triumph pears. Cut quarters in half.
On plate combine chilli flakes and breadcrumbs on a separate plate measure out the flour.
In a small mixing bowl lightly beat one egg.
Roll the pears first in the flour, then egg, then chilli crumbs.
Heat oil in a non stick frypan, fry pears till golden on all sides.
Serve with the blue cheese, salad leaves and crispy bread.