Pear, Chia and Spice Smoothie
Preparation Time: N/A
Cooking Time: N/A
- 2-3 tablespoons white chia seed
- ½ cup of water
- 2 ripe Packham’s Triumph pears, peeled, cored and roughly chopped
- Flesh of 1 mango, roughly chopped
- 1½ cups milk or almond milk
- 1 cup vanilla yoghurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cardamom
- Pinch of ground Himalayan salt
Combine chia seeds with water and soak for 20 minutes until a thick gel forms.
In a blender, blend together chia seed gel and remaining ingredients and serve immediately.